Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beginnings

I don't know what has brought me back to blogging. I used to blog here, but that blog died of unknown causes more than two years ago. Hopefully this blog has a longer lifetime.


I'm not one to discuss my own life online, and this blog will mainly talk about my views on movies and music. I watch/listen to mostly Tamil movies and songs; the occasional Hindi movie and soundtrack; quite a few English movies, and virtually no English music. Music-wise, I'm a fan of A.R. Rahman, and any good music in general. Movies-wise, there are quite a few actors and directors who can induce me to watch their movies; Kamal, Mani Ratnam, Gautham Menon come to mind.

Oh and I'm not sure if this matters, but if I review a movie there will be spoilers. Not intending to spoil the movie for anyone, just wish to express all of my opinions without having to restrain myself.

Wish me luck, let's see how this goes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.